Are the Government massaging the death rate.

Billy Horner

Well-known member
One further death announced by South Tees NHS Trust, taking total to 258.

No further deaths announced by North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Trust, total remaining at 142.

South Tees NHS Trust are 5th highest (same as yesterday) in terms of number of deaths in the North East & Yorkshire region (out of 30 NHS Trusts) and the 38th highest (same as yesterday) in the country (out of 220 NHS Trusts in England).

North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Trust are 16th (same as yesterday) in terms of number of deaths in the North East & Yorkshire region and the 92nd (same as yesterday) in the country.

This is the 400th Covid-related death in Teesside hospitals.
 

RandySavage

Well-known member
Billy, any way you can take into account Raab's revelations the other day when he defended the lack of testing in ports and airports? He said something along the lines of 93% false positive rate?
 

bear66

Well-known member
Billy, any way you can take into account Raab's revelations the other day when he defended the lack of testing in ports and airports? He said something along the lines of 93% false positive rate?
I've seen a figure suggesting only 7% of positive cases would be found as symptoms in the other 93% would appear later. That's why other countries have an entry and 5/7 day test to greatly increase identification.
 

RandySavage

Well-known member
I've seen a figure suggesting only 7% of positive cases would be found as symptoms in the other 93% would appear later. That's why other countries have an entry and 5/7 day test to greatly increase identification.
Ah I'd assumed I must have misunderstood the quote.
Cheers.

I had definitely seen a 111 triage 7 day average graph going down which is a good sign.
 

Billy Horner

Well-known member
One further death announced by South Tees NHS Trust, taking total to 259.

No further deaths announced by North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Trust, total remaining at 142.

South Tees NHS Trust are 5th highest (same as yesterday) in terms of number of deaths in the North East & Yorkshire region (out of 30 NHS Trusts) and the 38th highest (same as yesterday) in the country (out of 220 NHS Trusts in England).

North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Trust are 16th (same as yesterday) in terms of number of deaths in the North East & Yorkshire region and the 92nd (same as yesterday) in the country.
 

Billy Horner

Well-known member
No further deaths announced by South Tees NHS Trust, total remaining at 259.

No further deaths announced by North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Trust, total remaining at 142.

South Tees NHS Trust are 5th highest (same as yesterday) in terms of number of deaths in the North East & Yorkshire region (out of 31 NHS Trusts) and the 38th highest (same as yesterday) in the country (out of 221 NHS Trusts in England).

North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Trust are 16th (same as yesterday) in terms of number of deaths in the North East & Yorkshire region and the 92nd (same as yesterday) in the country.
 

Billy Horner

Well-known member
No further deaths announced by South Tees NHS Trust, total remaining at 259.

No further deaths announced by North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Trust, total remaining at 142.

South Tees NHS Trust are 5th highest (same as yesterday) in terms of number of deaths in the North East & Yorkshire region (out of 31 NHS Trusts) and the 38th highest (same as yesterday) in the country (out of 221 NHS Trusts in England).

North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Trust are 16th (same as yesterday) in terms of number of deaths in the North East & Yorkshire region and the 92nd (same as yesterday) in the country.
 

Billy Horner

Well-known member
No further deaths announced by South Tees NHS Trust, total remaining at 259.

One further death announced by North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Trust, taking total to 143.

South Tees NHS Trust are 5th highest (same as yesterday) in terms of number of deaths in the North East & Yorkshire region (out of 31 NHS Trusts) and the 38th highest (same as yesterday) in the country (out of 221 NHS Trusts in England).

North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Trust are 16th (same as yesterday) in terms of number of deaths in the North East & Yorkshire region and the 92nd (same as yesterday) in the country.
 

Billy Horner

Well-known member
No further deaths announced by South Tees NHS Trust, total remaining at 259.

No furthers deaths announced by North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Trust, total remaining at 143.

South Tees NHS Trust are 5th highest (same as yesterday) in terms of number of deaths in the North East & Yorkshire region (out of 31 NHS Trusts) and the 38th highest (same as yesterday) in the country (out of 221 NHS Trusts in England).

North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Trust are 16th (same as yesterday) in terms of number of deaths in the North East & Yorkshire region and the 92nd (same as yesterday) in the country.
 
Last edited:

bear66

Well-known member
4,798 positive tests in Teesside and 7 new cases in North Yorkshire in South Tees hospital district.

133 new positive tests in North / South Tees hospital districts.

107 cases per 100000 for Teesside over the last 7 days. Redcar and Cleveland has been much lower but will probably be lumped in with Teesside when further restrictions begin sooner rather than later.
 
Last edited:

Billy Horner

Well-known member
No further deaths announced by South Tees NHS Trust, total remaining at 259.

One further death announced by North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Trust, taking total to 144.

South Tees NHS Trust are 5th highest (same as yesterday) in terms of number of deaths in the North East & Yorkshire region (out of 31 NHS Trusts) and the 38th highest (same as yesterday) in the country (out of 221 NHS Trusts in England).

North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Trust are 16th (same as yesterday) in terms of number of deaths in the North East & Yorkshire region and the 92nd (same as yesterday) in the country.
 

RandySavage

Well-known member
4,798 positive tests in Teesside and 7 new cases in North Yorkshire in South Tees hospital district.

133 new positive tests in North / South Tees hospital districts.

107 cases per 100000 for Teesside over the last 7 days. Redcar and Cleveland has been much lower but will probably be lumped in with Teesside when further restrictions begin sooner rather than later.
Why would it be lumped in?
Doesn't that thought of yours make yourself ask questions?
 
Top
X