It surely can't be a "breach of EU law" if we already allow Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, the US, Singapore and South Korea to do it. Although they are well within their rights to refuse it, it doesn't look good to claim it's not possible if it already happens in some cases.
Cuthbert wasn't called a liar, you're making that up. I also linked to the Daily Mail, I'll do it again for you.
Can you link to one of the many...
He makes a point of saying McNair is 2 footed, using a free kick as an example (pic 13). It's quite clearly Tav taking it though, hence the left foot.
Great bit of work overall though. Anyone fancy doing the same for our matches?
Tory children’s minister was just branded a ‘liar’ over free school meals claims
So by extension Gaz is either a liar or mistaken.
Basically a line from the German equivalent of UKIP. Mr Henkel is a member of a Eurosceptic grouping in the Parliament and his views on the EU’s approach to the talks are not thought to be shared by most European politicians.
Ok, so I'm taking from this that you think all political decisions are not dependent on ideology and they just rely on independent advisors, and that you think 'so-called experts' (I hate that belittling phrase btw) have no more expertise than any random person.
Fair enough if that's your...
1. It was a political statement. You can't regress every political statement back to 'experts', though I wish you could!
2. You never mentioned it, doesn't stop it from being true.
3. You've already moved from "a million" to half a million. 1st link: Treasury analysis had proven to be pretty...
1. Politicians, not expert economists.
2. Politicians, not expert economists
3. No-one said that. Economists said when we leave there would be many massive effects, mostly negative, not that the day we vote to leave a million jobs would go; that would be ridiculous.
Not listening to experts has...